Force3 Side-by-Side Comparisons: Shoe vs Plate Shoe BagJun 14th, 2016
Umpire Shoe Bag vs XL Plate Shoe Bag
You'll notice the additional 2" in width on the XL plate shoe bag more than the 1" in additional length over the standard shoe bag. These extra inches makes it much easier to pack away your plate shoes, mid-cut umpire or referee shoes or 13-sized or greater any shoes. Oh, you could cram the plate shoes into the smaller bag but it takes some work. Believe me, I've tried. And you are likely to scratch them up in the process.
Both shoe bags feature rip-stop nylon, mesh ventilation (top-right of each) and hand-carry strap.
For specific shoe recommendations by bag, visit the product pages below.
- Finally Force3 Facebook Group Launches for Fans of Force3 Umpire Gear
- Fox 40 and More Referee Whistles by Decibel Level
- Does This Umpire Chest Protector Make Me Look Fat?
- What Umpire Protective Gear MiLB Umpire Training Academy Students are Wearing
- The V3 vs V2: New Balance's Umpire Base Shoes Improvements Summarized
- Force3 Makes Changes to the V2 Defender Umpire Mask
- Meet Mark Lollo, Inventor of the Dry-Lo Umpire Ball Bag
- How's Your "Sock Game?"
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim is a leading expert, educator and author on umpire gear, safety & appearance. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006, He eventually led it to the leading umpire gear & attire retailer worldwide and a “Best Places to Work in Louisville” honor in 2020 & 2021. He maintains long-standing relationships with Minor League Baseball Umpire Development & Training Academy and the National Association of Sports Officials (NASO). He serves as an adviser to UMPS CARE Charities, the charity of MLB umpires, served as a 2-term board of director from 2012-2018, and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient. A supporter since the inception of the Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy, he was named to their Board of Directors in 2020.