Jeff, Bloomington, IN
I have no issues with Ump-Attire. The shirts arrived more quickly than I expected, but I am extremely disappointed in the quality of these shirts from Smitty.
1) The shirts run small. I normally wear medium and this is tight.
2) The collar stands straight up and is incredibly stiff.
3) The pockets hang loosely inside the shirt and tend to bunch up as you put the shirt on.
4) 100% polyester with no breathable side panels like OSI shirts. It's also a thicker weave and feels more "plastic-y". It softened up after one wash, but it still doesn't feel like the quality of OSI.
5) The stitching began to come undone after one wash, so badly there were ends longer than 6 inches hanging loose that I had to retie; ON A $50 SHIRT!
We already had an established, quality supplier in OSI, and these shirts are NOWHERE NEAR that same quality. It is a travesty that we're required to buy these inferior shirts made by Smitty when OSI shirts are the same price.