Top 7 Products to Help You Beat the HeatJul 10th, 2019
Along with getting the calls right, staying safe on the field should be an umpire or referees top priority. Heat stroke and exhaustion are no joke. It is important to stay hydrated and take proper steps to recover after a long day out in the heat.
Umpires Josh Mann, Ty Unthank and Brandon Lawson put together their top 7 products that help all umpires and referees cool down and recover faster.
- Catalyst Cryohelmet Research and Videos
- How to Attach A Wilson Premium Replacement Harness to Your Wilson Umpire Chest Protector
- Two Key Strategies for Staying Cool in Hot Games
- Veteran Umpire Scott Kennedy Shows How-to Clean & Polish Your Plate and Base Shoes
- NoSweat Cap Liners Used by NHL Officials Have Benefits to Umpires and Referees in Other Sports
- Uniform and Equipment Essentials for New Umpires
- Take it from the Umpires - Top 10 Tips to Stay Cool in Summer Games
- Minor League Baseball's Umpire Plate Work Checklist
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.