Ump-Attire.com is the Proud Sponsor of the Canadian Baseball Umpire CampsNov 1st, 2018
We are the proud sponsor of the Canadian Baseball Umpire Camps located in Ontario, Canada. The camp is ran by Canadian MiLB Umpire Steven Jaschinski. The inaugural class featured 30 umpires looking to gain knowledge of the 3-umpire system.
In addition to Jaschinski, MiLB instructors include Triple-A umpires Nic Lentz (MLB Call-Up, 300+ MLB games) and Chris Graham, Double-A umpires Takahito Matsuda and Chris Marco and Single-A umpire Ben Rosen. The staff has umpired a combined 3000+ MiLB regular season games, 10 MiLB Championship Series' 7 MiLB All-Star games and 14 MLB spring training games.
CBUC Instroctors (Left to right)
Lisa Turbitt, Takahito Matsuda, Chris Marco, Steven Jaschinski, Nic Lentz, Chris Graham, Ben Rosen
In the winter of 2019, CBUC will be hosting an Advanced 2-Umpire System Training Program and Certification Course, also located in Ontario, Canada.
For more information, visit the Canadian Baseball Umpire Camps' official website.
CBUC 2018 Highlights
- Ump-Attire.com to Serve as Umps Care Charities Uniform Supplier for Its Official Leadership Program
- Mid-American Umpire Clinic Raises $2800 for UMPS CARE Charities
- Full List of MiLB Umpires Working the 2020 MLB Season
- The Official 2020-2021 MiLB Umpire Uniform
- Caribbean World Series Umpires Showcase Their Skills in San Juan
- Our Impact with International Umpires Continues to Grow
- Battlefields to Ballfields Partners with Ump-Attire.com as Official Equipment & Shoe Provider
- Most Popular Umpire Gear & Apparel of 2019 Minor League Baseball Umpires
- 2019 MiLB All-Star Game Assignments
About the Author
Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League, and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley. He spent 4 years as Ump-Attire.com’s marketing assistant and recently relocated to Arizona.