Caribbean World Series Umpires Showcase Their Skills in San JuanFeb 9th, 2020
Umpires for the Caribbean World Series represented their countries of Dominican Republic, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Panama, Columbia and Venezuela.
From left to right
Jorge Bauza - Director
Juan M Rodriguez
Jesus Lopez Miller
Juan F Puello - Commissioner
Miguel Hernandez - Assistant to Director
Not in Picture - Ramon de Jesus Ferrer
We are proud to sponsor the Caribbean World Series and their umpires for the 4th year.
- Mid-American Umpire Clinic Raises $2800 for UMPS CARE Charities
- Silbo Partners with Ump-Attire.com as Exclusive Gear & Apparel Provider
- The Official 2020-2021 MiLB Umpire Uniform
- Our Impact with International Umpires Continues to Grow
- Ump-Attire.com is a Proud Sponsor of the Coastal Plain League
- Battlefields to Ballfields Partners with Ump-Attire.com as Official Equipment & Shoe Provider
- Smitty Officials Apparel Named the Supplier of 5 NCAA Championships
- Ump-Attire.com is a Proud Sponsor of the Mid-American Umpire Clinic
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim is a leading expert, educator and author on umpire gear, safety & appearance. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006, He eventually led it to the leading umpire gear & attire retailer worldwide and a “Best Places to Work in Louisville” honor in 2020 & 2021. He maintains long-standing relationships with Minor League Baseball Umpire Development & Training Academy and the National Association of Sports Officials (NASO). He serves as an adviser to UMPS CARE Charities, the charity of MLB umpires, served as a 2-term board of director from 2012-2018, and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient. A supporter since the inception of the Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy, he was named to their Board of Directors in 2020.