Smitty Officials Apparel Named the Supplier of 5 NCAA ChampionshipsMar 2nd, 2019
This is BIG news! Smitty is now the officiating uniform supplier of 5 NCAA Championships. This includes the College World Series and Final Fours.
You will see Smitty uniforms and their signature "S" logo on championship officials starting in 2019 in these sports:
If you don't know who Smitty is, you should. They have only become the largest officiating apparel manufacturer in the world. More State High School Athletic Associations use them over anyone else. We rely on them for all the levels we serve including Minor League Baseball.
Smitty is based in Canton, Ohio where many of their products are made on-site. Founded by retired NBA Referee Joe DeRosa, they are family-owned and operated.
Congratulations to Joe and the Smitty crew for all of your hard work! This is truly deserving.
(Joe, myself, and Joe's wife Patti)
The Smitty Store
Visit Our Official Smitty Store and wear the brand worn by more championship officials.
- Mid-American Umpire Clinic Raises $2800 for UMPS CARE Charities
- Smitty Making Cloth Masks - Buy One, Donate One Program
- Silbo Partners with Ump-Attire.com as Exclusive Gear & Apparel Provider
- The Official 2020-2021 MiLB Umpire Uniform
- Caribbean World Series Umpires Showcase Their Skills in San Juan
- Our Impact with International Umpires Continues to Grow
- Ump-Attire.com is a Proud Sponsor of the Coastal Plain League
- Battlefields to Ballfields Partners with Ump-Attire.com as Official Equipment & Shoe Provider
- Smitty Kicks Off NCAA Football Season As New Official Referee Uniform Supplier
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim is a leading expert, educator and author on umpire gear, safety & appearance. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006, He eventually led it to the leading umpire gear & attire retailer worldwide and a “Best Places to Work in Louisville” honor in 2020 & 2021. He maintains long-standing relationships with Minor League Baseball Umpire Development & Training Academy and the National Association of Sports Officials (NASO). He serves as an adviser to UMPS CARE Charities, the charity of MLB umpires, served as a 2-term board of director from 2012-2018, and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient. A supporter since the inception of the Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy, he was named to their Board of Directors in 2020.