Top 7 Products to Help You Beat the HeatJul 6th, 2023
Along with getting the calls right, staying safe on the field should be an umpire or referees top priority. Heat stroke and exhaustion are no joke. It is important to stay hydrated and take proper steps to recover after a long day out in the heat.
Umpires Ty Unthank and Brandon Lawson put together their top 7 products that help all umpires and referees cool down and recover faster.
- "The Dish" on HeatShields Shoe Inserts
- Inventors of HeatShields Serve All Walks of Life Through Cooler Feet
- Top 15 Trending Summer Umpire Gear & Apparel
- Two Key Strategies for Staying Cool in Hot Games
- Meet Brad Finken, Inventor of KoolBlues Umpire Chest Protector Cooling System
- Catalyst Cryohelmet Research and Videos
- How to Attach A Wilson Premium Replacement Harness to Your Wilson Umpire Chest Protector
- NoSweat Cap Liners Used by NHL Officials Have Benefits to Umpires and Referees in Other Sports
About the Author
Marketing Specialist, HS & College Umpire Ty Unthank