A Message from CEO Jenny Palmateer of the Kay Yow Cancer FundOct 10th, 2023
A Message from CEO Jenny Palmateer of the Kay Yow Cancer Fund
"Since day one, officials across the country have joined thousands of coaches, players and fans, participating in the Kay Yow Cancer Fund’s largest fundraising initiative, Play4Kay.
Through our partnership with Ump Attire, Coach Yow’s vision of uniting for a common cause has been brought to life. Together, we have played an integral role in galvanizing and motivating others across the country to join forces for something that far exceeds wins and losses in competition.
You have been catalysts, extending hope to survivors, raising money for life-saving cancer research, and providing access to quality cancer healthcare for underserved women. To date, with your help, the Kay Yow Cancer Fund has awarded $8.28 million in the fight against all cancers affecting women.
Please consider investing in a cancer-free future. Together, we will make an impact in the fight against all cancers affecting women. Join our nationwide grassroots movement today!"
- Sports Officials Unite at KayYow Cancer Fund Golf Event
- Kay Yow Cancer Fund Selected As Our "Pink" Charity
- Sale of Umps Care Caps Raises $5,000 for WWUA
- Umpires & Referees Put On Pink Gear & Apparel to Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month This October
- Umpires Show Off Their Pink Apparel for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraising Update and Top Trending Pink Umpire and Referee Items in October
- Umpires Rock the Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
About the Author
Supplier Relationship Manager, Customer Service Specialist, Former Basketball Referee Hunter Fry
Hunter serves as our Supplier Relationship Manager and Customer Service Specialist. He has a bachelor’s degree in sports management from Eastern Kentucky University and served a 6-month internship at Historic Dodgertown. Hunter is a former high school basketball official.