Umpires & Referees Put On Pink Gear & Apparel to Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month This OctoberSep 24th, 2018
Many sports officials across the country wear pink in October, breast cancer awareness month, and on Mother's Day. We are proud to help support these efforts with a yearly campaign that features sales of pink sports officiating products.
We donate $1 to the American Cancer Society with each purchase of select pink products including pink whistles, flags and caps for referees and pink shirts, numbers and ball bags for umpires.
In 2017, you helped us raise $3,378 for the American Cancer Society and the fight against breast cancer. THANK YOU!
Will you help us reach our 2018 goal of $4000?
Thank you for "Blowing the Whistle Against Breast Cancer" and/or being a "Blue for Pink". We are proud to be your Official Pink Outfitter.
- Kay Yow Cancer Fund Selected As Our "Pink" Charity
- Join Umpires Mother's Day Weekend Who Are Wearing Pink Umpire Masks or Replacement Pads
- Umpires Show Off Their Pink Apparel for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraising Update and Top Trending Pink Umpire and Referee Items in October
- Umpires Rock the Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
About the Author
Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League, and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley. He spent 4 years as Ump-Attire.com’s marketing assistant and recently relocated to Arizona.