Hero's Pride Footloop Shirt Stay Holder Featured in Referee MagazineJul 1st, 2017
Each month Referee Magazine features a product that is innovative for sports officials.
In the August 2017 Issue, Referee Magazine featured our Hero's Pride Footloop Shirt Holder. Referee Magazine said about the shirt holder,
"There's another option besides rubber belts to keep your shirt or jacket tucked neatly into your pants."
We were delighted to see this product featured as it is no doubt THE best way to keep your umpire or referee shirt tucked for that crisp, military style appearance!
Grab your pair today.
If you're a subscriber to Referee Magazine, you'll find the complete feature on page 45.
Not a subscriber? We highly recommend it. Sign up today here.
CREW HOW-TO: KEEP YOUR UMPIRE or REFEREE SHIRT TUCKED IN
SEC & ACC Baseball Umpire, Scott Kennedy, shows you how to use the Hero's Pride Shirt Stays & keep your Umpire shirt tucked in with a crisp look.
- NoSweat Cap and Helmet Liners Featured in Referee Magazine
- Referee Track Style Jacket Featured in Referee Magazine
- Top Umpire Gear Product of the Year Chosen in Semifinal Playoff Format
- Q & A on New Balance Umpire Plate Shoes
- Multi-Sport Official's Secret to a Military-Tight Shirt Revealed
- 10 Most Popular Football Referee Accessories You Won't Find Just Anywhere
- Referee Magazine Highlights All-Weather Pen in 40th Anniversary Issue
- Early Season Umpire Gear Product News and Updates
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.