Facebook Poll: What Umpire Pants Are You Wearing?Aug 30th, 2017
We asked our 12,000+ Facebook followers “Are you wearing Poly Spandex or Poly Wool Umpire Pants?”
The results are in:
- Poly Spandex: 67%
- Poly Wool: 22%
- Both: 11%
We received some great comments. Here are a few highlights:
What umpire pants are YOU wearing? Poly Spandex or Poly Wool?
- Plate Pants Catching on Your Umpire Shin Guards? The Fix is as Smooth as Silk
- Ump-Attire.com Survey Reveals Changing Fabric Standards for Umpire Pants
- 2018 Ump-Attire.com Photo Contest
- MLB Style Shirts and Poly Spandex Umpire Pants Approved by Major NCAA Conferences
- Umpires Show Off Their Pink Apparel for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.