Crew How-To: Properly Install Wrap Around Pads on Your Umpire MaskNov 18th, 2019
We recommend checking your padding when you get your mask the first time, when you replace your mask with wrap around pads and before each game.
Crew How-To: Properly Install Wrap Around Pads on Your Umpire Mask
Ty Unthank shows you how to maximize the protection of your wrap around umpire mask pads.
- Crew How-To: Adjust Your All-Star Cobalt Umpire Chest Protector
- UMPLIFE Executive Bag Named "Official Travel Bag" of Ump-Attire.com Staff
- THE DISH: All-Star Sporting Goods Cobalt Line Reveal
- Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy to Host 1st Annual Virtual Summit
- "The Dish" on HeatShields Shoe Inserts
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Chest Protector
- Watch Jim Kirk’s Webinar on ‘Uniform & Safety’ for British Baseball Federation & European Umpires
- Injury Prevention & Recovery: The Essential Umpire Safety PSAs
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Shin Guards
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.