Crew How-To: Pack Your Umpire Equipment BagMar 26th, 2020
Ty Unthank shows you one of many ways an umpire can pack their gear & apparel in an equipment bag. Do you have any tips? Share them in the comments below.
Crew How-To: Pack Your Umpire Equipment Bag
- Injury Prevention & Recovery: The Essential Umpire Safety PSAs
- Crew How-To: Improve Your Umpire Mask Harness Appearance
- Ty Unthank Shows How-To Clean & Polish Your Umpire & Referee Shoes
- You’re Wearing Your Throat Guard Wrong ~ How to Fix It
- Crew How To: Replacing Your Umpire Mask Harness
- Crew How-To: Properly Install Wrap Around Pads on Your Umpire Mask
- Keep your Shirts in Top Shape!
- We Asked and You Answered - Ball Bag: Prefer 1 or 2?
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.