Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Shin GuardsJun 24th, 2020
Ty shows you how to easily measure and size yourself for umpire shin guards.
Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Shin Guards
- Crew How-To: Adjust Your All-Star Cobalt Umpire Chest Protector
- THE DISH: All-Star Sporting Goods Cobalt Line Reveal
- Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy to Host 1st Annual Virtual Summit
- "The Dish" on HeatShields Shoe Inserts
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Chest Protector
- Watch Jim Kirk’s Webinar on ‘Uniform & Safety’ for British Baseball Federation & European Umpires
- Injury Prevention & Recovery: The Essential Umpire Safety PSAs
- How-To Make Excess Shoelaces Disappear into NB Plate Shoes
About the Author
Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League, and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley. He spent 4 years as Ump-Attire.com’s marketing assistant and recently relocated to Arizona.