Smitty Officials Apparel Named the Supplier of 5 NCAA ChampionshipsMar 2nd, 2019
This is BIG news! Smitty is now the officiating uniform supplier of 5 NCAA Championships. This includes the College World Series and Final Fours.
You will see Smitty uniforms and their signature "S" logo on championship officials starting in 2019 in these sports:
If you don't know who Smitty is, you should. They have only become the largest officiating apparel manufacturer in the world. More State High School Athletic Associations use them over anyone else. We rely on them for all the levels we serve including Minor League Baseball.
Smitty is based in Canton, Ohio where many of their products are made on-site. Founded by retired NBA Referee Joe DeRosa, they are family-owned and operated.
Congratulations to Joe and the Smitty crew for all of your hard work! This is truly deserving.
(Joe, myself, and Joe's wife Patti)
The Smitty Store
Visit Our Official Smitty Store and wear the brand worn by more championship officials.
- Wilson Sporting Goods Names Us 2018 Dealer of the Year
- Smitty Upgrades Their Major League Replica Umpire Shirts
- Ump-Attire.com is a Proud Sponsor of the Mid-American Umpire Clinic
- Ump-Attire.com Named Exclusive Gear and Apparel Supplier of Umpire Training Institute
- Ump-Attire.com is the Proud Sponsor of the Canadian Baseball Umpire Camps
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The National Association of Sports Officials (NASO) Names Ump-Attire.com as a Preferred Vendor
- Suppliers Outfit the Largest-Ever Wounded Warriors Umpire Academy Represented For the First Time by All Military Branches
- IN PICTURES: 7th MiLB Umpire Training Academy Sponsored
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim has had a passion for sports since he can remember. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire in Kentucky - during the Elbeco shirt years. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006. Jim is proud of Ump-Attire.com's success, staff and sponsorship of various groups including Minor League Baseball Umpires, Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and UMPS CARE, the charity of MLB umpires. He served on their board of directors and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient.