Service Specialist Ty Unthank Debuts with Product Videos of Shoes and Shoe Care for Umpires & RefereesNov 7th, 2019
Ty Unthank is meticulous about taking care of his officiating shoes. He has spearheaded our efforts in adding shoe care products.
Both make Ty the right person for reviewing the 3n2’s VX1 basketball referee shoes and in showing how-to shine your umpire or referee shoes with a horsehair brush.
Videos: VX1 Shoes | Horsehair Brush
Crew How-To: Using your Pedag Horsehair Shoe Shine Brush
Staffer Ty Unthank shows you how to use the Pedag Horsehair Shoe Shine Brush to give your umpire or referee shoes the most professional appearance.
- Crew How To: Replacing Your Umpire Mask Harness
- Crew How-To: Properly Install Wrap Around Pads on Your Umpire Mask
- Ump-Attire.com Debuts TOOLS IN ACTION: Short Videos Showing Umpire Gear in Use
- Brandon Lawson Field Tests UMPLIFE Sports Officials Facemask
- Multiple Staff Members Earn Promotions
- Staffers Brandon Lawson and Ty Unthank Umpire Games Featuring Retired MLB Players
- Hunter Fry and Ty Unthank Brought On Full-Time
- Veteran Umpire Scott Kennedy Shows How-to Clean & Polish Your Plate and Base Shoes
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.