Multiple Staff Members Earn PromotionsOct 17th, 2019
SHERIE SANDIFER has been promoted to OFFICE MANAGER. Sherie began her career as a customer service representative and quickly worked her way up to service manager, and eventually office manager.
BRANDON LAWSON, a multi-sport official, is our new BUYER. Brandon is our longest-term employee and began work here as a warehouse laborer. He last served as our inventory receiving clerk and is now responsible for purchasing inventory and working with suppliers.
HUNTER FRY, a former basketball official, has been promoted to SPECIAL PROJECTS COORDINATOR. He will continue to serve as our service lead and will now provide administrative support to multiple departments.
TY UNTHANK, a college and high school umpire, has been promoted to CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST. In addition to assisting customers with service needs, Ty's responsibilities include social media engagement and serving on our product committee.
AUSTIN SANDIFER, replaces Brandon as our INVENTORY RECEIVING CLERK. Austin, Sherie's son, worked in the warehouse until his recent promotion.
These individuals work alongside myself and our crew to make a great team. I am proud of each and every one of them for their hard work and dedication to our company and to the sports officials community we serve.
- Sherie & Justin Win 1st Annual Company Cornhole Tournament
- Service Specialist Ty Unthank Debuts with Product Videos of Shoes and Shoe Care for Umpires & Referees
- Nathan Statts Promoted to Warehouse Manger
- Brandon Lawson Field Tests UMPLIFE Sports Officials Facemask
- Staffers Brandon Lawson and Ty Unthank Umpire Games Featuring Retired MLB Players
- Hunter Fry and Ty Unthank Brought On Full-Time
- Sherie Sandifer Promoted to Service Manager
- Staffer Ty Unthank Completes MiLB Umpire Training Academy
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim has had a passion for sports since he can remember. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire in Kentucky - during the Elbeco shirt years. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006. Jim is proud of Ump-Attire.com's success, staff and sponsorship of various groups including Minor League Baseball Umpires, Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and UMPS CARE, the charity of MLB umpires. He served on their board of directors and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient.