Warehouse Crew Gears Up for Peak SeasonMar 4th, 2020
Many hands make light work. We market, we service, but you don’t get your umpire & referee gear & apparel without the warehouse crew.
They are working harder than ever as we are expecting more orders this year based on the best February we’ve ever seen. Let's show them all some LOVE!
Nathan Statts, Warehouse Manager
Austin Sandifer, Inventory Clerk
Hannah Frank, Order Fulfillment - Packer
Andrew Sharp, Order Fulfillment - Packer
John Bishop, Order Fulfillment - Packer & Picker
Dave Davis, Order Fulfillment - Picker
High School Baseball Umpire
John Miller, Order Fulfillment - Picker
High School Softball Umpire & Football Official
Heather Fry, Order Fulfillment - Picker
Palmer Thompson, Order Fulfillment - Picker, Packer, Inventory Handler
Jacob Crump, Hannah Frank, Dylan Sandifer
- 2020 Brings Crew Lineup Changes for Best Team Ever
- UMPLIFE Executive Bag Named "Official Travel Bag" of Ump-Attire.com Staff
- STAFF FEATURE: Hunter Fry, Minor League Baseball Liaison
- Sherie & Justin Win 1st Annual Company Cornhole Tournament
- Nathan Statts Promoted to Warehouse Manager
- Multiple Staff Members Earn Promotions
- Sherie Sandifer Promoted to Service Manager
- Staffer Ty Unthank Completes MiLB Umpire Training Academy
About the Author
Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League, and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley. He spent 4 years as Ump-Attire.com’s marketing assistant and recently relocated to Arizona.
Be the first to comment on this article!