Ask Ump-Attire.com: New Q & A Feature is Latest Online Shopping UpgradeMay 24th, 2018
On product pages, you've seen our customer reviews, alternative photos, videos and more. Add to that a new section called "Questions About this Product", or what we call our "Q & A" section.
Ask any question about a product, and one of our sports officials gear & apparel experts will answer for all to see right on the product page.
We try to think of everything we can say about a product in the product description. The "Q & A" section allows us to fill-in-the-gaps where and when customers want more information.
In a short time, customers have asked over 500 product questions. To see the Q & A Feature, go to any product page, and look above the "Customer Reviews" section. You will see the header:
Sample Q & As include:
- WEBSITE UPGRADE: Reordering Just Got Easier
- Instantly Delivered Gift Cards for Sports Officials are Becoming More Popular
- Website Upgrade: Choosing Your Delivery Date Just Got Easier (and Greener)
- Free Returns on Umpire and Referee Gear and Apparel Makes Shopping Risk-Free
- Packing and Shipping Accuracy Improvements Lead to Record High Rate of 99.9%
- Shop Elsewhere? Ump-Attire.com's 8 Exclusive Benefits Explained
- Ump-Attire.com is Now Mobile-AWESOME!
- Hear Fox 40 Referee Whistles Online
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim has a heart for sports officials and is a leading expert on umpire gear, safety and apparel. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire during the Elbeco shirt years. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006. Jim is proud of Ump-Attire.com's success, staff and support for multiple groups including Minor League Baseball Umpires, Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy, the Wounded Warriors Umpire Academy and UMPS CARE, the charity of MLB umpires. He served on the UMPS CARE board of directors and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient.