WEBSITE UPGRADE: Reordering Just Got EasierSep 7th, 2018
Can't remember the size, color or style of that umpire or referee shirt you bought a while back?
Love something you purchased and want to order more?
With our latest upgrade, you can now easily reorder previously purchased items directly from your account.
Access your member profile by clicking “Login" or "My Account” found in the top right corner of the homepage. Once signed in, you can view your past purchases under the “Order History” link.
You will see a list of all your past orders when logged in to your Ump-Attire.com account.
Clicking on "View OR Reorder" will show the items purchased on each order. To reorder any item(s), simply check the box and push the “Add to Cart” button.
That's it! The item(s) will be added to your cart. From there, you can either continue shopping or proceed to checkout as usual.
- Ask Ump-Attire.com: New Q & A Feature is Latest Online Shopping Upgrade
- Instantly Delivered Gift Cards for Sports Officials are Becoming More Popular
- Website Upgrade: Choosing Your Delivery Date Just Got Easier (and Greener)
- Free Returns on Umpire and Referee Gear and Apparel Makes Shopping Risk-Free
- Shop Elsewhere? Ump-Attire.com's 8 Exclusive Benefits Explained
- Ump-Attire.com is Now Mobile-AWESOME!
- Hear Fox 40 Referee Whistles Online
About the Author
Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League, and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley. He spent 4 years as Ump-Attire.com’s marketing assistant and recently relocated to Arizona.
Be the first to comment on this article!