Ump-Attire.com Makes 2020 List of Best Places to Work in LouisvilleJun 24th, 2020
Louisville Business First named us as one of the Top Places to Work in Louisville for 2020.
We were recognized as one of 20 businesses in our size range (10-24 employees) as “employers creating a positive work environment for their employees” based on:
- Communication and Resources
- Individual Needs
- Manager Effectiveness
- Personal Engagement
- Team Dynamics
- Trust in Leadership
“This recognition validates the hard work and commitment that all our staff give to build and maintain an environment that is just as much a resource for us as employees and our families as it is for our customers and theirs.”
Jim Kirk, President
The full list of Top Places to Work in Louisville is online here and in the July 24 edition of Louisville Business First.
- Umpire and Referee Store Near Me
- From Little League to Ump-Attire.com President, Hometown Article Highlights Jim Kirk’s Sports Career
- FROM THE ASHES: How Thomas Edison Inspired Our Company to Survive the 2020 Sports Shutdown
- Wilson Sporting Goods Names Us 2018 Dealer of the Year
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The National Association of Sports Officials (NASO) Names Ump-Attire.com as a Preferred Vendor
- Packing and Shipping Accuracy Improvements Lead to Record High Rate of 99.9%
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim is a leading expert, educator and author on umpire gear, safety & appearance. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006, He eventually led it to the leading umpire gear & attire retailer worldwide, a “Best Places to Work in Louisville” honor in 2020 & 2021 and a National Association of Sports Officials (NASO) Preferred Vendor. He maintained a long-standing relationship with Minor League Baseball Umpire Development & Training Academy for 10 years. He serves as an adviser to UMPS CARE Charities, the charity of MLB umpires, served as a 2-term board of director from 2012-2018, and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient. A supporter since the inception of the Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy, he was named to their Board of Directors in 2020.
Be the first to comment on this article!