Nutty Buddy Cup Sizes & ChartFeb 1st, 2019
A properly fitting cup shifts less, is more comfortable, and does not impede movement or performance. The unique, award-winning design of the Nutty Buddy Classic Athletic Cup and Nutty Buddy Flex Athletic Cup more effectively and comfortably covers the male anatomy.
It comes in a full range of sizes - Hammer, Boss, Hog, Trophy and Mongo - which will help you achieve a perfect custom fit.
See the size chart below for Nutty Buddy Cup sizes
Cup Depth: 2.5"
Cup Length: 7.18"
Cup Width: 4.35"
Body Height: 6'2" and up
Body Weight: 210 lbs and up
Cup Depth: 2.375"
Cup Length: 7.03"
Cup Width: 4.11"
Body Height: 5'8” – 6'2"
Body Weight: 170 - 210 lbs
Cup depth: 2.25"
Cup Length: 6.83"
Cup Width: 4.0"
Body Height: 5'4” – 5'8"
Body Weight: 130 - 170 lbs
Cup Depth: 2"
Cup Length: 3.41"
Cup Width: 6.23"
Body Height: 4'6" - 5'4"
Body Weight: 80 - 130 lbs
Cup Depth: 1.75"
Cup Length: 3.02"
Cup Width: 5.73"
Body Height: Up to 4'6"
Body Weight: Up to 80 lbs
Only Available at NuttyBuddy.com
- How To Wear Your Nutty Buddy Like A Pro
- Multi-Sport Official's Secret to a Military-Tight Shirt Revealed
- How-To Replace A Wilson Umpire Chest Protector Harness with a Force3 or Delta Flex
- Appropriate Hem Length: Look Professional and Prolong Your Pant Life
- Umpire Cap Sizes and Mask Removal Tricks!
- My Neck is Too Big (or Too Small) for My Chest Protector
- STUBBY SAYS: Check the Space Above Your Umpire Chest Protector in Your Stance
- NOT WHAT YOU THINK: Lengths of Wilson Chest Protectors
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.