Wilson Sporting Goods Names Us 2018 Dealer of the YearMar 18th, 2019
Wilson Sporting Goods names Ump-Attire.com as their 2018 Sporting Goods Dealer of the Year in their baseball/softball category. Wilson gives the annual award in each of their 4 U.S. regions.
This marks the first time an umpire-specific retailer was recognized among all of Wilson’s baseball/softball retailers.
Wilson Representative Andrew Coss said,
“We are excited to honor Ump-Attire.com for our region and 1 of only 4 baseball/softball dealers across the country in 2018. They are great partners who truly go about connecting with the consumer and servicing the business the right way!”
Ump-Attire.com President Jim Kirk said,
"We greatly value our relationship with Wilson and are honored to be named as their dealer of year. Their high-quality products and our world-class service combine to make a winning team for the umpiring community.”
Ump-Attire.com is the leading retailer of Wilson Umpire Gear. Wilson Sporting Goods, based out of Chicago, Illinois is the Official Supplier to MLB Umpires and a leading provider of umpire gear worldwide at all levels.
- From Little League to Ump-Attire.com President, Hometown Article Highlights Jim Kirk’s Sports Career
- Ump-Attire.com Makes 2020 List of Best Places to Work in Louisville
- FROM THE ASHES: How Thomas Edison Inspired Our Company to Survive the 2020 Sports Shutdown
- Smitty Kicks Off NCAA Football Season As New Official Referee Uniform Supplier
- Smitty Officials Apparel Named the Supplier of 5 NCAA Championships
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The National Association of Sports Officials (NASO) Names Ump-Attire.com as a Preferred Vendor
- Suppliers Outfit the Largest-Ever Wounded Warriors Umpire Academy Represented For the First Time by All Military Branches
- Packing and Shipping Accuracy Improvements Lead to Record High Rate of 99.9%
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim is a leading expert, educator and author on umpire gear, safety & appearance. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006, He eventually led it to the leading umpire gear & attire retailer worldwide and a “Best Places to Work in Louisville” honor in 2020 & 2021. He maintains long-standing relationships with Minor League Baseball Umpire Development & Training Academy and the National Association of Sports Officials (NASO). He serves as an adviser to UMPS CARE Charities, the charity of MLB umpires, served as a 2-term board of director from 2012-2018, and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient. A supporter since the inception of the Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy, he was named to their Board of Directors in 2020.