Website Upgrade: Choosing Your Delivery Date Just Got Easier (and Greener)Aug 28th, 2017
As a sports official ordering items you need for your next game, you need to know when your package should get there, right?
Now, you'll find it even easier. At checkout, you'll see ALL possible EXPECTED DELIVERY DATES listed for every shipping option (U.S. orders only). See the example below and notice the EXPECTED DELIVERY DATES IN GREEN.
Simply pick the date that best matches your desired shipping option and cost.
- U.S. HOLIDAY SHIPPING HELP: I'm on the Nice List, Will My Package Arrive in Time?
- WEBSITE UPGRADE: Reordering Just Got Easier
- Ask Ump-Attire.com: New Q & A Feature is Latest Online Shopping Upgrade
- Instantly Delivered Gift Cards for Sports Officials are Becoming More Popular
- Free Returns on Umpire and Referee Gear and Apparel Makes Shopping Risk-Free
- Packing and Shipping Accuracy Improvements Lead to Record High Rate of 99.9%
- Shop Elsewhere? Ump-Attire.com's 8 Exclusive Benefits Explained
- Ump-Attire.com is Now Mobile-AWESOME!
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim is a leading expert, educator and author on umpire gear, safety & appearance. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire during the Elbeco shirt years. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006, He eventually led it to the leading umpire gear & attire retailer worldwide and a “Best Places to Work in Louisville” honor in 2020. He maintains long-standing relationships with Minor League Baseball Umpire Development & Training Academy and the National Association of Sports Officials (NASO). He serves as an adviser to UMPS CARE Charities, the charity of MLB umpires, served as a 2-term board of director from 2012-2018, and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient. A supporter since the inception of the Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy, he was named to their Board of Directors in 2020.