We Become Official Supplier of the Caribbean World Series UmpiresFeb 13th, 2018
We were ecstatic to be the Official Supplier for the umpires at the Caribbean World Series, an affiliate to Major League Baseball!
The Caribbean World Series is an annual series between teams from Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Mexico and Dominican Republic, and this year it was hosted in Jalisco, Mexico.
The umpires looked sharp in their Smitty Black Vertical Stripe Umpire Shirts (#S310) dye-sublimated with the Serie del Caribe logo on the right sleeve, CPBC association logo on the chest pocket and our logo on the left sleeve.
It was truly our honor to be affiliated with them. Congrats to all the umpires. #seriedelcaribe2018
Tribute to Caribbean World Series Umpires
Great video honoring the umpires in Jalisco, Mexico.
- Smitty Officials Apparel Named the Supplier of 5 NCAA Championships
- Ump-Attire.com is a Proud Sponsor of the Mid-American Umpire Clinic
- Ump-Attire.com Named Exclusive Gear and Apparel Supplier of Umpire Training Institute
- Ump-Attire.com is the Proud Sponsor of the Canadian Baseball Umpire Camps
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The National Association of Sports Officials (NASO) Names Ump-Attire.com as a Preferred Vendor
- Suppliers Outfit the Largest-Ever Wounded Warriors Umpire Academy Represented For the First Time by All Military Branches
- IN PICTURES: 7th MiLB Umpire Training Academy Sponsored
- Wounded Warriors Umpire Academy and Umpire Gear Suppliers Partner to Take Injured Service Members from the Battlefield to the Ballfield
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim has had a passion for sports since he can remember. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire in Kentucky - during the Elbeco shirt years. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006. Jim is proud of Ump-Attire.com's success, staff and sponsorship of various groups including Minor League Baseball Umpires, Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and UMPS CARE, the charity of MLB umpires. He served on their board of directors and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient.