We Become Official Supplier of the Caribbean World Series UmpiresFeb 13th, 2018
We were ecstatic to be the Official Supplier for the umpires at the Caribbean World Series, an affiliate to Major League Baseball!
The Caribbean World Series is an annual series between teams from Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Mexico and Dominican Republic, and this year it was hosted in Jalisco, Mexico.
The umpires looked sharp in their Smitty Black Vertical Stripe Umpire Shirts (#S310) dye-sublimated with the Serie del Caribe logo on the right sleeve, CPBC association logo on the chest pocket and our logo on the left sleeve.
It was truly our honor to be affiliated with them. Congrats to all the umpires. #seriedelcaribe2018
Tribute to Caribbean World Series Umpires
Great video honoring the umpires in Jalisco, Mexico.
- Ump-Attire.com to Serve as Umps Care Charities Uniform Supplier for Its Official Leadership Program
- Mid-American Umpire Clinic Raises $2800 for UMPS CARE Charities
- The Official 2020-2021 MiLB Umpire Uniform
- Caribbean World Series Umpires Showcase Their Skills in San Juan
- Our Impact with International Umpires Continues to Grow
- Battlefields to Ballfields Partners with Ump-Attire.com as Official Equipment & Shoe Provider
- Smitty Officials Apparel Named the Supplier of 5 NCAA Championships
- Ump-Attire.com is a Proud Sponsor of the Mid-American Umpire Clinic
- Ump-Attire.com Named Exclusive Gear and Apparel Supplier of Umpire Training Institute
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim is a leading expert, educator and author on umpire gear, safety & appearance. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006, He eventually led it to the leading umpire gear & attire retailer worldwide, a “Best Places to Work in Louisville” honor in 2020 & 2021 and a National Association of Sports Officials (NASO) Preferred Vendor. He maintained a long-standing relationship with Minor League Baseball Umpire Development & Training Academy for 10 years. He serves as an adviser to UMPS CARE Charities, the charity of MLB umpires, served as a 2-term board of director from 2012-2018, and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient. A supporter since the inception of the Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy, he was named to their Board of Directors in 2020.