Umpires Rock the Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness MonthOct 12th, 2015
Here are some recent photos shared by customers wearing pink umpire shirts in October.
From Scott Moseley
From Bill Wright (r) with Ben Ell
From Ron Bishop (r) with Brent Robinson
Eugene Knuckles Lindsey
Thanks gentlemen for sharing and being BLUE for Pink Umpires. Have a photo of yourself in a pink umpire shirt. Send it to email@example.com, and we'll add it to this post.
- A Message from CEO Jenny Palmateer of the Kay Yow Cancer Fund
- Kay Yow Cancer Fund Selected As Our "Pink" Charity
- Join Umpires Mother's Day Weekend Who Are Wearing Pink Umpire Masks or Replacement Pads
- Umpires & Referees Put On Pink Gear & Apparel to Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month This October
- 2018 Ump-Attire.com Photo Contest
- Umpires Show Off Their Pink Apparel for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraising Update and Top Trending Pink Umpire and Referee Items in October
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim is a leading expert, educator and author on umpire gear, safety & appearance. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006, He eventually led it to the leading umpire gear & attire retailer worldwide, a “Best Places to Work in Louisville” honor in 2020 & 2021 and a National Association of Sports Officials (NASO) Preferred Vendor. He maintained a long-standing relationship with Minor League Baseball Umpire Development & Training Academy for 10 years. He serves as an adviser to UMPS CARE Charities, the charity of MLB umpires, served as a 2-term board of director from 2012-2018, and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient. A supporter since the inception of the Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy, he was named to their Board of Directors in 2020.