UMPIRESTRONG Bracelet Proceeds Benefit The Randy Harvey FundAug 15th, 2020
100% of proceeds from sales of the #UMPIRESTRONG bracelets will be donated to The Randy Harvey Fund.
Our goal is to sell 500. Currently, we have sold 250 in just a few weeks!
Randy, a NCAA College World Series umpire, is suffering from a rare blood disease that has taken all his limbs. If you can help, please take this opportunity to help a fellow umpire who has meant so much to so many.
- Sports Officials Unite at KayYow Cancer Fund Golf Event
- Kay Yow Cancer Fund Selected As Our "Pink" Charity
- Sale of Umps Care Caps Raises $5,000 for WWUA
- Ump-Attire.com to Serve as Umps Care Charities Uniform Supplier for Its Official Leadership Program
- 100% of Net Proceeds to Benefit Tornado Disaster Relief
- Smitty Making Cloth Masks - Buy One, Donate One Program
- Suppliers Outfit the Largest-Ever Wounded Warriors Umpire Academy Represented For the First Time by All Military Branches
- Wounded Warriors Umpire Academy and Umpire Gear Suppliers Partner to Take Injured Service Members from the Battlefield to the Ballfield
About the Author
Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League, and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley. He spent 4 years as Ump-Attire.com’s marketing assistant and recently relocated to Arizona.