Crew How To: Replacing Your Umpire Mask HarnessDec 5th, 2019
We recommend replacing your umpire mask harness every few seasons when it starts to lose elasticity or stitching comes undone. Find all replacement umpire mask harnesses here.
Crew How To: Replacing Your Umpire Mask Harness
College Umpire Ty Unthank takes you inside the mask & gives you a step by step process in replacing your traditional umpire mask harness.
- Crew How-To: Adjust Your All-Star Cobalt Umpire Chest Protector
- UMPLIFE Executive Bag Named "Official Travel Bag" of Ump-Attire.com Staff
- THE DISH: All-Star Sporting Goods Cobalt Line Reveal
- Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy to Host 1st Annual Virtual Summit
- "The Dish" on HeatShields Shoe Inserts
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Chest Protector
- Watch Jim Kirk’s Webinar on ‘Uniform & Safety’ for British Baseball Federation & European Umpires
- Injury Prevention & Recovery: The Essential Umpire Safety PSAs
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Shin Guards
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.