Crew How-To: Attach A Sun Visor to Your Umpire MaskJun 9th, 2020
Ty shows you how to easily attach a sun visor for a traditional umpire mask and a Force3 Defender mask.
Crew How-To: Install A Sun Visor On Your Umpire Mask
- Crew How-To: Adjust Your All-Star Cobalt Umpire Chest Protector
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Chest Protector
- Injury Prevention & Recovery: The Essential Umpire Safety PSAs
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Shin Guards
- How-To Make Excess Shoelaces Disappear into NB Plate Shoes
- Crew How-To: Crease Your Umpire Cap Just Like the Pros
- Crew How-To: Pack Your Umpire Equipment Bag
- Crew How-To: Improve Your Umpire Mask Harness Appearance
About the Author
Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League, and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley. He spent 4 years as Ump-Attire.com’s marketing assistant and recently relocated to Arizona.
Be the first to comment on this article!