How To Wear Your Nutty Buddy Like A ProJan 3rd, 2019
The Nutty Buddy Cup is designed to be worn as a system. Put on your compression shorts first, then add a jock over the top and simply slide the cup in between. This system does not use a pouch.
To wear correctly:
- First l, put on your Nutty Buddy Lock compression shorts.
- Then put on your Nutty Buddy jock over the top of the shorts.
- Place the Nutty Buddy Classic Athletic Cup or Nutty Buddy Flex Athletic Cup between compression shorts and jock.
This will allow you to wear your Nutty Buddy to "float" with the movement of your body. DO NOT wear pouch shorts or a pouch/snap in jock.
- RefSmart Universal Game Day Timer Instructions
- Plate-Pro Umpire Shirt Stays Step By Step Instructions
- Nutty Buddy Cup Sizes & Chart
- How to Attach A Wilson Premium Replacement Harness to Your Wilson Umpire Chest Protector
- How-To Replace A Wilson Umpire Chest Protector Harness with a Force3 or Delta Flex
- Appropriate Hem Length: Look Professional and Prolong Your Pant Life
- Umpire Cap Sizes and Mask Removal Tricks!
- My Neck is Too Big (or Too Small) for My Chest Protector
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.