Does This Umpire Chest Protector Make Me Look Fat?Jun 12th, 2020
We rate the top low-profile umpire chest protectors that instantly take off 10 (or more) pounds.
Umpire Chest Protectors
DISCLAIMER: Ump-Attire.com and the manufacturers of these umpire chest protectors do not guarantee any weight loss from wear and/or use of their protective gear products.
- What Umpire Protective Gear MiLB Umpire Training Academy Students are Wearing
- Force3 Makes Changes to the V2 Defender Umpire Mask
- Force3 Side-by-Side Comparisons: Shoe vs Plate Shoe Bag
- Meet Mark Lollo, Inventor of the Dry-Lo Umpire Ball Bag
- How's Your "Sock Game?"
- Jim Evans Talks About Force3 Defender Umpire Face Mask
- Hard Shell and Wilson Umpire Chest Protectors Dominate at Umpire School
- Bicep Protection for Umpires - Use it or Lose it?
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.