The (Nearly) Definitive State-by-State Guide on Sports Re-OpeningsJul 8th, 2020
List as of 7/8/20
Open for Games
- Delaware (Tournaments (More than 1 game in 1 day) start in phase 3)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York- (If the region in phase 3)
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Oregon (Phase 2 Counties)
- Pennsylvania (Green Phase Counties)
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington (Phase 3 Counties)
- West Virginia
- California (Select Counties)
- New Mexico
- Washington (Select Counties)
Contact Us: Hearing something different in your state? Email me at Hunter@ump-attire.com.
- CDC Guidelines Updated for Masks & Gaiters
- Sports Officiating Resources & the Coronavirus Pandemic
- High School & Middle School Associations Decisions on Fall Sports
- Smitty Making Cloth Masks - Buy One, Donate One Program
- FROM THE ASHES: How Thomas Edison Inspired Our Company to Survive the 2020 Sports Shutdown
- Electronic Referee Whistles As Alternative for Sports Officials During COVID-19
- Social Distancing Behind Home Plate: Could This Solution Provide the Best Compromise for Umpires, Leagues & Safety?
- Calling Balls/Strikes from Behind the Mound? Follow an Easy Safety Tip
About the Author
Buyer, Customer Service Specialist, Former Basketball Referee Hunter Fry
Hunter serves as our buyer, customer service specialist, special projects coordinator and MiLB umpire account representative. He has a bachelor’s degree in sports management from Eastern Kentucky University and served a 6-month internship at Historic Dodgertown. Hunter is a former high school basketball official.
Great info gentleman!