Freeze Sleeve Size GuideSep 15th, 2020
Freeze Sleeves are interchangeable between arms and legs. Refer to the Size Chart and Measurement Guides below to ensure proper fit around your preferred treatment area.
Your Freeze Sleeve should fit snug around the treated area. It's compression is not intended for support, but to hold the sleeve in place providing mobile recovery. If you are in between sizes, it is recommended that you order the larger size to ensure adequate cold therapy with compression.
For specific details, refer to the Size Chart and Measurement Guides listed below.
How to Measure
- "The Dish" on HeatShields Shoe Inserts
- Inventors of HeatShields Serve All Walks of Life Through Cooler Feet
- Top 15 Trending Summer Umpire Gear & Apparel
- Two Key Strategies for Staying Cool in Hot Games
- Meet Brad Finken, Inventor of KoolBlues Umpire Chest Protector Cooling System
- Top 7 Products to Help You Beat the Heat
- Catalyst Cryohelmet Research and Videos
- Nutty Buddy Cup Sizes & Chart
About the Author
Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League, and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley. He spent 4 years as Ump-Attire.com’s marketing assistant and recently relocated to Arizona.