100% of Net Proceeds to Benefit Tornado Disaster ReliefDec 12th, 2021
12/14 UPDATE: Thank you for helping us raise $7,000!
We here in Louisville are terribly saddened by the tragic loss and devastation experienced by our neighbors, friends and communities in Western Kentucky - especially Mayfield, Dawson Springs, Bowling Green, Princeton and Campbellsvile - as well as surrounding states.
PROCEEDS FROM SALES THROUGH MONDAY
To help, 6pm Sunday, December 12th through Monday, December 13th, we are donating 100% of net sales proceeds to disaster relief efforts.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 to help storm survivors who have experienced unprecedented destruction, including the loss of over 80 lives.
If you are a sports official or league who has experienced loss or damage to your officiating gear or apparel, please reach out to us for replacement.
- Sports Officials Unite at KayYow Cancer Fund Golf Event
- Eastern Kentucky Officials Back on the Field After Flooding with Ump Attire’s Help
- Kay Yow Cancer Fund Selected As Our "Pink" Charity
- Sale of Umps Care Caps Raises $5,000 for WWUA
- Ump-Attire.com to Serve as Umps Care Charities Uniform Supplier for Its Official Leadership Program
- UMPIRESTRONG Bracelet Proceeds Benefit The Randy Harvey Fund
- Smitty Making Cloth Masks - Buy One, Donate One Program
- Suppliers Outfit the Largest-Ever Wounded Warriors Umpire Academy Represented For the First Time by All Military Branches
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim is a leading expert, educator and author on umpire gear, safety & appearance. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006, He eventually led it to the leading umpire gear & attire retailer worldwide, a “Best Places to Work in Louisville” honor in 2020 & 2021 and a National Association of Sports Officials (NASO) Preferred Vendor. He maintained a long-standing relationship with Minor League Baseball Umpire Development & Training Academy for 10 years. He serves as an adviser to UMPS CARE Charities, the charity of MLB umpires, served as a 2-term board of director from 2012-2018, and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient. A supporter since the inception of the Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy, he was named to their Board of Directors in 2020.