New NCAA Basketball Referee Shirts and Jackets for the 2019-20 SeasonJul 5th, 2019
For the 2019-2020 basketball season, NCAA referees will be wearing a new style shirt on the court and pregame warm-up jacket. This new look will be seen on all Men's college basketball D1, D2 and D3 referees during the regular season.
This is the first update to the NCAA uniform since the side panel shirt was introduced over 10 years ago. The new referee apparel is manufactured by Smitty Officials Apparel. These are the exclusive shirt and jacket of the Men's and Women's Elite Eight and Final Four. This is the first update to the NCAA uniform since the side panel shirt was introduced over 10 years ago.
- Smitty V2 Major League Replica Umpire Shirts Worn at College World Series in Omaha
- Smitty Upgrades Their Major League Replica Umpire Shirts
- Smitty Officials Apparel Named the Supplier of 5 NCAA Championships
- Referee Track Style Jacket Featured in Referee Magazine
- Free Returns on Umpire and Referee Gear and Apparel Makes Shopping Risk-Free
- Tips for Umpires to Keep your Butt Looking Good on the Field
- Keep your Shirts in Top Shape!
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.