New NCAA Basketball Referee Shirts and Jackets for the 2019-20 SeasonJul 5th, 2019
For the 2019-2020 basketball season, NCAA referees will be wearing a new style shirt on the court and pregame warm-up jacket. This new look will be seen on all Men's college basketball D1, D2 and D3 referees during the regular season.
This is the first update to the NCAA uniform since the side panel shirt was introduced over 10 years ago. The new referee apparel is manufactured by Smitty Officials Apparel. These are the exclusive shirt and jacket of the Men's and Women's Elite Eight and Final Four. This is the first update to the NCAA uniform since the side panel shirt was introduced over 10 years ago.
Official 2-Minute Review: NCAA Basketball Referee Uniform Shirt & Jacket
See the new look of NCAA Basketball Referees for the 2019-2020 season. Smitty is the exclusive uniform apparel provider for the Men's and Women's Elite Eight and Final Four.
- Smitty Making Cloth Masks - Buy One, Donate One Program
- The Official 2020-2021 MiLB Umpire Uniform
- Smitty Kicks Off NCAA Football Season As New Official Referee Uniform Supplier
- Celebrate 150 Years of College Football
- Smitty V2 Major League Replica Umpire Shirts Worn at College World Series in Omaha
- Smitty Upgrades Their Major League Replica Umpire Shirts
- Smitty Officials Apparel Named the Supplier of 5 NCAA Championships
- Referee Track Style Jacket Featured in Referee Magazine
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.