Crew How To: Replacing Your Umpire Mask HarnessDec 5th, 2019
We recommend replacing your umpire mask harness every few seasons when it starts to lose elasticity or stitching comes undone. Find all replacement umpire mask harnesses here.
Crew How To: Replacing Your Umpire Mask Harness
College Umpire Ty Unthank takes you inside the mask & gives you a step by step process in replacing your traditional umpire mask harness.
- Crew How-To: Pack Your Umpire Equipment Bag
- Injury Prevention & Recovery: The Essential Umpire Safety PSAs
- Crew How-To: Improve Your Umpire Mask Harness Appearance
- Ty Unthank Shows How-To Clean & Polish Your Umpire & Referee Shoes
- You’re Wearing Your Throat Guard Wrong ~ How to Fix It
- TOOLS IN ACTION: Umpire & Referee Gloves
- Crew How-To: Properly Install Wrap Around Pads on Your Umpire Mask
- Ump-Attire.com Debuts TOOLS IN ACTION: Short Videos Showing Umpire Gear in Use
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.