Crew How To: Replacing Your Umpire Mask HarnessDec 5th, 2019
We recommend replacing your umpire mask harness every few seasons when it starts to lose elasticity or stitching comes undone. Find all replacement umpire mask harnesses here.
Crew How To: Replacing Your Umpire Mask Harness
College Umpire Ty Unthank takes you inside the mask & gives you a step by step process in replacing your traditional umpire mask harness.
- "The Dish" on HeatShields Shoe Inserts
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Chest Protector
- Watch Jim Kirk’s Webinar on ‘Uniform & Safety’ for British Baseball Federation & European Umpires
- Injury Prevention & Recovery: The Essential Umpire Safety PSAs
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Shin Guards
- How-To Make Excess Shoelaces Disappear into NB Plate Shoes
- Crew How-To: Attach A Sun Visor to Your Umpire Mask
- Crew How-To: Crease Your Umpire Cap Just Like the Pros
- Crew How-To: Pack Your Umpire Equipment Bag
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.