Catalyst Cryohelmet Research and VideosFeb 18th, 2019
The Catalyst Cyrohelmet is the best product you do not have in your freezer. Don't take our word for it. See the videos and research below on why cooling your head using the Cryohelmet is great for post-concussion, migraines and improved sleep.
The Jurgas from All-Star Talk About the Cryohelmet (12 minutes)
YouTube Video Review from The Migraine Guy (12 minutes)
- Two Key Strategies for Staying Cool in Hot Games
- NoSweat Cap Liners Used by NHL Officials Have Benefits to Umpires and Referees in Other Sports
- Take it from the Umpires - Top 10 Tips to Stay Cool in Summer Games
- Customers Share Best Practices on Umpire Mask Pads Replacement
- Contusions and Concussions - An Umpire's Most Common Injuries
- Tips from Umpires Who Switched to a Helmet
- STUBBY SAYS: Umpire Concussion? 5 Things to Do
About the Author
President Jim Kirk
Jim has had a passion for sports since he can remember. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire in Kentucky - during the Elbeco shirt years. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006. Jim is proud of Ump-Attire.com's success, staff and sponsorship of various groups including Minor League Baseball Umpires, Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and UMPS CARE, the charity of MLB umpires. He served on their board of directors and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient.