Service Specialist Ty Unthank Debuts with Product Videos of Shoes and Shoe Care for Umpires & RefereesNov 7th, 2019
Ty Unthank is meticulous about taking care of his officiating shoes. He has spearheaded our efforts in adding shoe care products.
Both make Ty the right person for reviewing the 3n2’s VX1 basketball referee shoes and in showing how-to shine your umpire or referee shoes with a horsehair brush.
Videos: VX1 Shoes | Horsehair Brush
Crew How-To: Using your Pedag Horsehair Shoe Shine Brush
Staffer Ty Unthank shows you how to use the Pedag Horsehair Shoe Shine Brush to give your umpire or referee shoes the most professional appearance.
- Top 10 Umpire & Referee Videos from 2020
- UMPLIFE Executive Bag Named "Official Travel Bag" of Ump-Attire.com Staff
- VIDEO: We Went "Beyond the Basics" at the NASO Summit @Home with 5 Officials Sporting Goods Trends
- THE DISH: All-Star Sporting Goods Cobalt Line Reveal
- Wounded Warrior Umpire Academy to Host 1st Annual Virtual Summit
- "The Dish" on HeatShields Shoe Inserts
- Watch Jim Kirk’s Webinar on ‘Uniform & Safety’ for British Baseball Federation & European Umpires
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Shin Guards
- TOOLS IN ACTION: Umpire & Referee Gloves
About the Author
Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League, and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley. He spent 4 years as Ump-Attire.com’s marketing assistant and recently relocated to Arizona.