Referee Track Style Jacket Featured in Referee MagazineMar 8th, 2018
Each month Referee Magazine features a product that is innovative for sports officials.
In the March 2018 Issue, Referee Magazine featured the new Track Style Referee Jacket. Referee Magazine states it,
"is an alternative to the convential model. It has a standup collar with a zip front and side zippered pockets."
We are thrilled to see this product featured as it is an upgrade for basketball and wrestling referee uniforms.
If you're a subscriber to Referee Magazine, you'll find the complete feature on page 75.
Not a subscriber? We highly recommend it. Sign up today here.
- HeatShields Shoe Inserts Featured in Referee Magazine
- Unequal Uncap Protective FlexShell Featured in Referee Magazine
- New NCAA Basketball Referee Shirts and Jackets for the 2019-20 Season
- NoSweat Cap and Helmet Liners Featured in Referee Magazine
- Free Returns on Umpire and Referee Gear and Apparel Makes Shopping Risk-Free
- Hero's Pride Footloop Shirt Stay Holder Featured in Referee Magazine
- Referee Magazine Highlights All-Weather Pen in 40th Anniversary Issue
- Referee Magazine/NASO's Jim Arehart Visits
About the Author
Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League, and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley. He spent 4 years as Ump-Attire.com’s marketing assistant and recently relocated to Arizona.