The Catalyst V2 Cryohelmet is an innovative and remarkably convenient tool for applying long-lasting, soothing cooling to your head and neck.
Not Just for Concussions and Cooling: For Migraines and Sleep, Too
The Catalyst Cryohelmet is an optimal way to recover from a concussion or to cool down after your game.
Icing your head is known to alleviate migraine and headache pain and promote sleep, and users of the Cryohelmet overwhelmingly report that they experience relief after 30-45 minutes of use.
Portable with Integrated Cold Packs
The system is completely portable for use at home or on-the-go and the integrated cold packs can be repositioned for a personal and custom fit.
Catalyst cold packs freeze solid, but remain flexible so you can wrap your head and neck in therapeutic and long lasting cold. When fully frozen, the Catalyst cold packs maintain a consistent soothing temperature for at least 90 minutes* (*based on use in a typical indoor environment)!
Better & More Comfortable Fit Over V1
The Catalyst V2 Cryohelmet features a drawstring adjustment (similar to a sweatshirt or jacket hood) for better fit over a larger range of head sizes and shapes and also better overall contact with the head and neck.
Also, the V2 features improved the flexibility of the Cryohelmet when fully frozen for a more comfortable fit right out of the freezer while still maintaining long lasting and consistent cooling for 90 minutes or more!
- Catalyst cold packs are reusable and long-lasting. Recharge in household freezer overnight.
- UltraCool™ fabric is moisture wicking and dries quickly.
- Insulating neoprene shell (contains no natural rubber – latex free).
- Features drawstring adjustment for better fit and better thermal transfer.
- All parts are machine washable, line dry.
- Catalyst insulated bag keeps the Cryohelmet cold for hours for easy travel and treatments.
- Domestic and international patents pending.
- Color: Black
- Sizing: fits cap sizes 7 1/8 - 7 5/8