This is the classic lacrosse referee timer with 20 second and 100 second pre-set timer settings and clear tone beeps. Made specifically for lacrosse, you can even use the 20 and 100 timers in combination for a 2 minute timeout. 12V battery is included.
WEARING YOuR TImER
- Clip the timer to your belt on the right hip. This will orient the toggle in a 20-second -Off- 100-second. sequence.
- Worn on the left hip, the forward-to-back sequence is reversed.
use & BAtterY
- Use a Phillips head #1 screwdriver for unscrewing and gentle re-tightening.
- Unscrew the single screw completely. Remove the back half of the case.
- Load your battery, replace back half, and re-screw. Do not over-tighten the screw.
- Test batter power using 20-second feature
- The 12V should last for 10 hours of beeping; the 91dB@30cm Piezo beeper sounds a clear tone.
- This product is manufactured in California, U.S.A. by Zebrawear.