Social Media Milestones Reached Highlighted by 10,000 Facebook FansSep 19th, 2016
Social media provides us with a great way to commuicate with our customers. We love the ineraction.
This past week, we hit the 10,000 fan milestone on Facebook. We are pretty pumped about that after being on Facebook for nearly 8 years.
On Instagram, it took only a year to hit the 2,500 milestone.
Twitter is about 50 away from reaching 2,500 mark. Help us with a follow or retweets.
You can always find our social media links at the bottom right of any website page. Thanks to all of our followers on social media who help make our company great. Keep it coming!
- Facebook Fans Give Us 4.9 Stars in 2017
- Umpires Show Off Their Pink Apparel for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Facebook Poll: What Umpire Pants Are You Wearing?
- 500 Instagram Photos!
- Packing and Shipping Accuracy Improvements Lead to Record High Rate of 99.9%
- CREW HOW-TO: Crease Your Umpire Caps Just Like The Pros
- Ump-Attire.com Photo Contest Winners
- Scott Kennedy Goes LIVE in Facebook Announcement on September Giveaways - Blows Up Internet
About the Author
President/CEO of Score 451 Sports, LLC and Ump-Attire.com Jim Kirk
Jim has had a passion for sports since he can remember. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire in Kentucky - during the Elbeco shirt years - as a way to make ends meet. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and eventually bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006. Jim is proud of Ump-Attire.com's success, staff and sponsorship of various groups including Minor League Baseball Umpires, Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and UMPS CARE, the charity of MLB umpires. He served on their board of directors and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient. Jim has also coached youth and middle school baseball 10 years.