Crew How-To: Adjust Your All-Star Cobalt Umpire Chest ProtectorSep 21st, 2020
Ty shows you how to adjust the shoulder caps and remove the abdomen extension plate on the All-Star Cobalt Chest Protector. All you'll need is a Phillips head screwdriver.
Crew How-To: Adjust Your All-Star Cobalt Umpire Chest Protector
- THE DISH: All-Star Sporting Goods Cobalt Line Reveal
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Chest Protector
- Injury Prevention & Recovery: The Essential Umpire Safety PSAs
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Shin Guards
- How-To Make Excess Shoelaces Disappear into NB Plate Shoes
- Crew How-To: Attach A Sun Visor to Your Umpire Mask
- Crew How-To: Crease Your Umpire Cap Just Like the Pros
- Crew How-To: Pack Your Umpire Equipment Bag
About the Author
Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League, and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley. He spent 4 years as Ump-Attire.com’s marketing assistant and recently relocated to Arizona.