Crew How-To: Improve Your Umpire Mask Harness AppearanceFeb 20th, 2020
We recommend trimming your umpire mask harness straps for a clean, professional appearance. Check out the video for the best practice.
Crew How-To: Improve Your Umpire Mask Harness Appearance
Ty Unthank shows you how to adjust, trim and make your umpire mask harness look the best on the field.
- Crew How-To: Adjust Your All-Star Cobalt Umpire Chest Protector
- Plate Pants Catching on Your Umpire Shin Guards? The Fix is as Smooth as Silk
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Chest Protector
- ASK ILA: 10 Tips for Female Umpires to Look Taller That Benefit Short Male and Youth Umpires, Too!
- Injury Prevention & Recovery: The Essential Umpire Safety PSAs
- Crew How-To: Measure and Size Your Umpire Shin Guards
- How-To Make Excess Shoelaces Disappear into NB Plate Shoes
- Crew How-To: Attach A Sun Visor to Your Umpire Mask
- Crew How-To: Crease Your Umpire Cap Just Like the Pros
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.