Crew How-To: Improve Your Umpire Mask Harness AppearanceFeb 20th, 2020
We recommend trimming your umpire mask harness straps for a clean, professional appearance. Check out the video for the best practice.
Crew How-To: Improve Your Umpire Mask Harness Appearance
Ty Unthank shows you how to adjust, trim and make your umpire mask harness look the best on the field.
- Crew How-To: Crease Your Umpire Cap Just Like the Pros
- Crew How-To: Pack Your Umpire Equipment Bag
- Injury Prevention & Recovery: The Essential Umpire Safety PSAs
- Ty Unthank Shows How-To Clean & Polish Your Umpire & Referee Shoes
- You’re Wearing Your Throat Guard Wrong ~ How to Fix It
- Crew How To: Replacing Your Umpire Mask Harness
- Crew How-To: Properly Install Wrap Around Pads on Your Umpire Mask
- Best Lightweight Umpire Mask - Ranked by Weight
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.