Under Armour's HeatGear Sleeveless Mock Neck Compression Shirt has features designed for maximum comfort when the heat is on outdoors or indoors.
Officials from any sport will find the ultra-light second-skin base layer ideal for wicking sweat to keep you dry. Strategic mesh underarm and back panels maximize body heat ventilation. No sleeves and an ergonomic design means increased freedom of movement for your calls.
Besides the mock neck's distinctive look for basketbal, football, lacrosse, soccer, volleyball and wrestlin, it also is appreciated by baseball or softball umpires who want to limit chest protector irritation.
- Sleeveless: Less is more in warm outdoor or indoor environments. Less fabric, more mobility
- Compression Fabric: For a second-skin feel
- Super-light HeatGear: Delivers superior coverage without weighing you down. Wicks sweat and dries fast
- Strategic Ventilation: Mesh underarm and back panels
- Anti-Odor Technology: Prevents growth of odor-causing microbes
- Ergonomic Design: All-black seams strategically placed off high abrasion areas
- Mock Neck: Added coverage against chest protector abrasion
- Material: Body - 84% Polyester / 16% Elastane, Mesh - 92% Polyester / 8% Elastane
- Color: Black with White "UA" logo on neck
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not iron