Look your best the whole game with this highly practical, stretchable rubber Flex Belt / hidden shirt tailer. It fits around your hips, in between your umpire or referee shirt and under apparel shirt, and inside your pants or shorts to keep your shirt securely tucked in. The Flex Belt helps the shirt resist pulling up while also helping to keep the slacks from sagging down.
- Comfortable and durable soft rubber
- Increased button diameter to resist pull-through
- Reinforced end for extra durability not found on flex belts from other manufacturers
- Lightweight 3.3 ounces
- Flex belt is one size fits most (Length is 44" and stretches to 46").
- Available in Creme or Grey
- Put on your under apparel shirt, before pulling up your pants, place the flex belt over your under apparel shirt just below where your pant's waistband will go. The smooth side should be against your body with the pegs pointing out.
- Stretch 1-2 inches to pull tight.
- Place the button in a hole in a middle row.
(Note: the trick is that when stretching the belt, place the button through a hole that has been stretched length-wise making it much easier to button than if you had not stretched the belt.)
- Once buttoned, trim to the desired length leaving 4" for overlap.
- Put on your uniform shirt over the Flex Belt and pull up your pants to fasten them with uniform shirt tucked, being held in place by the pegs of the Flex Belt and the pressure from your pant waistband.