The Ultimate Football Game Information Card is an administration tool for high school and college football officials to easily record, read and reference valuable pre-game, in-game, and post-game information.
Make the capturing of information quick, easy & efficient with these cards designed by Arkansas football official Scott Williams (creator of the highly-popular Penalty Signal & Yardage Card).
Sold in a pad of 30 5" by 6" game information cards, simply tear one off and fold on the convenient pre-scored line. Once folded, the final 3" by 5" game card size will fit perfectly into any game card referee wallet.
Use a pen or pencil on the double-sided & durable, thick card stock paper to record:
Team Specific Information
- Team Name / Jersey Color
- Head Coach / Get Back Coaches Name
- Captain's Numbers, and Positions
- QB / Kicker / Punter's Numbers, and Handedness / Footedness
- Guard / Center / Guard Information, and Lace Preference
- Coin Toss Options
- Overtime Options
- Timeout Information
Game Specific Information
- Date / Start / End Time
- Field / Weather Conditions
- Scoring Information
- Player / Team Fouls / Disqualifications
- Ball Positioning / Down / Distance / LTG / Going In or Out
- General Notes