RefSmart Universal Game Day Timer InstructionsMay 13th, 2019
The RefSmart Universal Timer can be used by football officials, baseball umpires and lacrosse referees. See the instructions below to set your timer to the correct time settings. Note: if purchased from Ump-Attire.com, the defualt time setting for your timer will be 25/40.
changing timer mode
- Remove the lid with a flat head screw driver. There are three indentations along the seam of the timer. You should use a flathead screwdriver to pop the cover.
- Inside you will see the small DIP switches just above the power switch (see image below)
- To move the switches use a pen, paperclip or small flathead screw driver. Poke through the film and move the switch.
- Switch 1 controls audible/silent. To the left is vibrate only, to the right is audible tone and vibrate.
- Use the following configurations (note: switch 1 is closest to the bottom)
- 25/40 (silent): Switch 2 to the right, all others to the left
- 25/60 (silent): All switches to the left
- 20/90 (silent): Switches 2 & 3 to the right, all others to the left
- 20/120 (audible): Switches 1 & 3 to the right, all others to the left.
- Plate-Pro Umpire Shirt Stays Step By Step Instructions
- How To Wear Your Nutty Buddy Like A Pro
- How to Attach A Wilson Premium Replacement Harness to Your Wilson Umpire Chest Protector
About the Author
Marketing Assistant, Pro School Umpire Graduate Josh Mann
A native of Chicago, Josh graduated from the University of Arizona with degrees in Economy & Industry and Sports Management. He attended the Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and Harry Wendelstedt Umpire School, umpired in the Frontier Professional Baseball League and worked in the Chicago Cubs Organization. Josh enjoys baseball, hockey, golf and spending time with his dog Wrigley.