Referee timer specific to lacrosse, the two pre-set timer settings include 20 seconds and 100 seconds or a combination of both for 2 minute timeout. 12V battery is included.
Instructions and use
- Use a Phillips head #1 screwdriver for unscrewing and gentle re-tightening.
- Unscrew the single screw completely. Remove the back half of the case.
- Load your battery, replace back half, and re-screw. do not over-tighten the screw.
- Clipping the timer to your belt on the right hip will orient the toggle in a 20-sec.-Off- 100-sec. sequence.
- Worn on the left hip, the forward-to-back sequence is reversed. Test the 20-second feature forbattery power; the 12V should last 10 hours of beeping; the 91dB@30cm Piezo beeper sounds a clear tone.
- This product is manufactured in California, U.S.A.
- Contact ZebraWear.com for replacement batteries or for defective switches.